All parents are interested in the topic of baby food. After all, children always want to give the best, wholesome and tasty. How to feed the baby? How does a working mom diversify the menu of her first grader? Let's see together what products are most useful for the child, what better to give the student for a snack?
Food rules for first graders:
- The diet of the child must be balanced, the child’s body needs to get everything: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals;
- the amount of food a schoolchild consumes every day must necessarily depend on how much energy a child spends during the day;
- A first grader's menu should be about 2400 calories in calories, but if a child is actively playing sports, then he needs 300-600 more calories.
What products are needed first grader?
In the diet of a first grader must be present proteins.The most useful milk and fish proteins, because they are most easily absorbed by the body, in addition, plant protein and meat protein are important. In the day the child needsabout 70-90 grams of proteins.
That is why foods with high levels of protein, such as: cottage cheese, cheese, milk, fish, meat, eggs, are useful for the student.
Also in the menu of the child must include fat. The daily need for fats is 80-90 grams. To the child's body received the required amount of fat, include in the student's diet vegetable oil, butter, sour cream.
Even for the normal development of the body student need carbohydrates, they are the main sources of energy. The daily intake of carbohydrates for a child is 300-400 grams. Carbohydrates are found in bread, potatoes, cereals, sugar, so these products are also worth giving to the child.
In addition, the child’s body must be replenished daily with vitamins and minerals, the main ones are vitamin A, C, E, and B vitamins.
These nutrients are found in sweet peppers, green onions, greens, tomatoes, citrus fruits, apples, cabbage, cheese, cottage cheese, milk, eggs, liver, almonds.
How to organize a child's healthy snack at school?
1.If you trust the school canteen, then you can give the child money to buy his own food by agreeing with him in advance about what he will eat today. In many schools, children's nutrition is organized by teachers, so that you can be calm, your child will really eat potatoes and cutlets, and not chips with a bun.
2.If you prefer homemade food, then:
- Make a child sandwiches with chicken or turkey meat, you can replace bread with loaves, they are much more useful;
- Diversify the school sandwich with fresh cucumbers, green salad leaves;
- if your child loves salads, then you can make a salad for him and for a school lunch, for this buy a special tray and chop there seasonal vegetables;
- you can offer your child for lunch delicious homemade shawarma: wrap boiled meat, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes in pita bread, fill the dish with sour cream;
- for dessert, a child can take with him fruits, cookies, sweet cheese, nuts or dried fruits;
- do not forget about the drinks: offer the child to take kefir, juice, yogurt with you.