The choice of curtains in a house or apartment is not only pleasant, but also a crucial task, because curtains should emphasize the interior and become the final touch. How to choose curtains for the hall, we'll talk about it right now in our article.
There are a great many kinds of curtains, but we’ll dwell on Roman and roller blinds today. Why on them? So dictate the trends of 2018, firstly we return to naturalness, secondly we gain new design and comfort. Curtains for the hall in a modern style photo:
The use of roller blinds today is a universal way of decoration, as it combines convenience, practicality and emphasizes the aesthetics of your home.
Rolled curtains significantly reveal the possibilities of the interior, and the variety and color of the fabrics allows you to adjust the degree of transparency in the room.Curtains of transparent fabrics also protect furniture and walls from burnout. Interior curtains for the hall, let's see a couple of photos:
1. Classic and mini-curtains - very comfortable and practical, as their universal design fits any type of windows. Are made from different grades and shades of fabrics with patterns or without them. Perfectly combined with standard curtains. Mini-curtains are installed directly on the doors using a special fastening device. Curtains in the hall of the photo 2018, let's see how it looks:
2. Double roller blinds - double-layered curtains, divided into horizontal stripes, where thick fabrics alternate between each other, changing to transparent or opaque (in rare cases), which allows you to adjust the degree of lighting in the room. Such curtains are also called "zebras." The interior of the curtains for the hall "zebras" is presented below:
1. Open system - the fabric is wound on the shaft and attached directly to the window.
2. Closed system - differs from the previous one only in that after twisting the fabric is hidden in a special box.
1. Functions that should perform roll blinds. For example, if the room needs to periodically create a full blackout (a great option for a nursery or bedroom), a closed system will undoubtedly be suitable, since it does not create gaps and gaps between the window and the cloth.
2. Window designs. For balcony windows, most likely, the use of an open system is suitable - its fastening is able to withstand large and sharp temperature drops and in this case are more reliable.
3. Type of fabric. Each system has specific requirements for the curtain diameters in the collapsed state, but not all types of fabrics can meet them. The interior of the curtains for the hall involves thin fabrics and an unusual design.
1. Quick adjustment of light lighting in rooms.
2. Protective function against burning out. You can put a beautiful tulle in the hall and roller blinds that will emphasize the design. The interior of the curtains for the hall of such a plan is presented below:
3. Roller blinds are successfully combined with any interior, not only home, but also will be an excellent completion for office premises and even gyms. Curtains for the hall photo design 2018:
four.A variety of fabric structure - polyester, cotton, viscose, bamboo.
5. Reliable and convenient self-locking control mechanism. With it, the curtain can be fixed at any level.
How to choose curtains for the hall? It is necessary that your choice be pranalized by a specialist and provide the necessary assistance. Pre-measuring and assessing the status of windows will help make the right decision.
The name of such a curtain is very eloquent. This version of curtains originated in ancient Rome. In those days, this state was one of the most developed in the whole world and was famous not only for its unsurpassed army, but also for the residents' love for everything new and beautiful. It was the Romans who invented the option of curtains that can be folded in accordion.
Since then, a huge amount of time has passed, and curtains in the Roman style and in our time remain in demand. Everything else, today it is perhaps the most fashionable and popular window design option. Curtains in the hall photo 2018 decoration with Roman curtains:
When opened, such a curtain looks like a cloth made of fabric with perfectly finished edges. In the upper part of the window, it rises with the help of a special device, while folding the harmonica out of perfectly smooth, even stripes.
This is achieved due to the fact that over the entire area of the canvas at a distance of 0.25-0.30 m from each other there are attached metal rings in which a cord is inserted. For the formation of clear lines along which an accordion is formed, thin, almost imperceptible plastic rods are mounted into the canvas.
Attached such a curtain to the eaves. In order to exclude movement of the curtains from the wind, a special plastic weighting compound is mounted on the bottom of the canvas. Raising the curtains to the top position is usually done with the help of a chain, but more and more often remote control is used for this purpose. Curtains for the hall in a modern style photo examples of the use of Roman curtains:
It should be noted that the popularity of Roman blinds did not originate from scratch. First of all, this type of curtain has a very modern and interesting look. And, besides, Roman curtains can be used in almost any room and in any interior.Interior curtains for the hall will be interesting and unusual.
"Rome" - the perfect curtain for installation in the kitchen. It is quite practical, if necessary, the fabric can be easily separated from the eaves and washed, by the way, it should be done only manually, a washing machine will not work for this.
The fabric from which the curtain is made, is treated with a means of protecting it from exposure to sunlight and preventing fading of color.
Roman curtains can be made from a variety of fabrics - from light, airy, to heavy, thick. The most common are curtains of organza, linen, cotton, curtain fabrics with a variety of inserts and patterns.
Roman curtains are just perfect for narrow windows, on the wide ones they usually install several canvases.