In addition to the latest TVs, waterproof gadgets of all kinds and colors, gaming consoles, tablets and smartphones, robots have become one of the main spectacles of the Consumer Electronics Show 2012 consumer electronics exhibition in Las Vegas. We offer you a selection of photos of robots presented at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012.
(5 photos and video)
Pop star Justin Bieber showed the dancing robot “mRobot” on Wednesday, and on the same day, Murata Electronics presented the cyclist robot ECO BOY:
1. TP-Link company demonstrated a robot who knows how to dance.
2. Robot cyclist ECO BOY. From Murata Electronics.
3. Robot cyclist very skillfully balanced on a bicycle.
4. Maid’s Robot-maid, High Speed Sweeper & Mopping Machine (RV 189) from Techko.
Pop star Justin Bieber showed the dancing robot “mRobot” on Wednesday, and on the same day, Murata Electronics presented the cyclist robot ECO BOY.
To keep up with the competition, Techko introduced the Maid’s Robotic Vacuum Maid, the High Speed Sweeper & Mopping Machine (RV 189), which demonstrated its housekeeping skills.
The block size of the RV189 robot is 14 x 3.75 inches. It can vacuum any carpets. And besides, he can sweep wooden floors, linoleum, tile and marble floors, as well as carry out dry and wet cleaning.
5. The RV189 robot will not damage your furniture or baseboard, as it is equipped with special sensors. It also has many other features: automatic shutdown when jammed, anti-fall prevention sensor, etc.
This robot will be available in two colors - silver and black - with batteries and an AC adapter. However, the company did not report when a hard-working robot will appear on the US market, and how many zeros will decorate its price tag.